Friday, February 29, 2008

Prolonged Passion n Fervour

Can you listen to your most favourite song, again and again in repeat mode, with same fervour and passion that you had when you first started liking it? If you can't, then how would you love and be passionate with your partner for life, forever??!!!

This might sound strange or stupid to some and may also make one think what kind of dumb ass is this guy to compare a liking to a song to that of partner for life. Well, you are not alone, cos' I projected myself outside and saw this thought as a third person. But then, beyond the oceanic surface of this thought, lies the true wonder and puzzle of life in the deep stillness of the sea, that we all will experience in life. And that conviction made me translate my thought in to words!!

1 comment:

Sri said...

This definitely is not an alien thought Vish! I readily agree with you - there have been very many songs, especially by mottai, which I've played, replayed, replayed and replayed.... thats a pleasure and a different high! guess genuine music & ur luv for such music makes that happens.